Regardless of your specialty or the size of your practice, CiDrep strive to understand your challenges, listen to your needs and help you unlock the technology, work-flow and resources you need to care best for your patients… and your practice.
What We Do:
CiDrep provides clinical software IT services and solutions — often by using informatics and information technology — to enhance the safety and care delivery that is provided to individuals when they are ill. CiDrep solutions provides robust financial and administrative capabilities that help speed and improve your revenue cycle management. Whether you need a physician practice management system or an enterprise-wide revenue cycle management solution, CiDrep can help you advance business performance. Working together, our clients and CiDrep have created solutions that truly transforms healthcare delivery and turns information into insight, with the reliability to handle the most demanding life-critical computing challenges. We serve all practice specialties.
Testimonials – what our clients are saying:
“CiDrep is a solid company to work with. They handled every project with passion, enthusiasm, competence and integrity. In each of my engagements with CiDrep, their people are very easy to work with and collaborated very effectively on services and procurement of products from purchase to delivery. The end results always stood out in my mind.” – IT Manager, Georgia Level I Trauma Hospital
“CiDrep associates are very intelligent and gifted individuals who uses their knowledge to establish baselines where there are none and to continuously improve what is already in place. They never missed a deadline while implementing multiple complex healthcare delivery programs from an IT perspective. Bottom line is CiDrep will deliver results.” – Director of Operations, County Health and Hospitals System.
Multi-Specialty Practice Management Solutions for Physicians/Groups
CiDrep partners with physicians and physicians groups to provide care delivery management and software-enabled solutions to meet the critical & complex needs of primary & specialty care areas:
For Ambulatory Care
Fully integrated GE Centricity Practice Solution (EMR/PM) software-enabled solutions for ambulatory practices.
- Ambulatory EMR: A fully integrated electronic medical record solutions for charting medical history to facilitate diagnosis and treatment.
- Clinical Quality Reporting: Fully integrated software tools for reporting on performance of clinical quality metrics
For Care Area Workflows
All solutions below are fully integrated within GE Centricity Practice Solution (EMR/PM) or can be use as an individual modular, approach to care delivery:
- Cardiology: Centricity Cardio Enterprise provides cardiovascular image and information management system to help enhance care & financial performance.
- Radiology: Clinical information system and analytics to help streamline workflow and enhance diagnosis confidence.
- Pathology: An integrated digital pathology system to help improve care protocols and empower patient choice with the goal of enhancing cancer outcomes.
- Maternal-Infant: For documentation & surveillance system to help optimize care, manage risk and improve productivity from labor & delivery to the nursery or NICU.
- High Acuity: For clinical information system with analytics to help optimize financial performance and patient satisfaction
Practices/Groups and Organization Types:
- Small Practices, Medium Practices, Hospitals and Health Systems, Imaging and Radiology Centers, Genomic Research Laboratories and Clinical and Translational Science Laboratories