Cloud Managed IT Services and Support
Get 24 x 7 timely, responsive and effective customer support and accelerate technical development, migration, on-boarding and user adoption with popular cloud management applications. CiDrep cloud management software includes cloud solutions for IT professional services, amazon and Azure computing platform, active directory and exchange synchronization, productivity and billing and invoicing integration tools, on-boarding services, technical support and office 365 end-user support.
Monthly Price Per User
A Single point of contact for the management of End User Incidents and Service Requests 24 x 7 (round the clock, 7 days a week).
|5 – 25 users||$30.00/month|
|26 – 100 users||$35.00/month|
|101 – 250 users||$45.00/month|
What We Do:
For as low as $30 per user per month you received a single point of contact for the management of all users incidents and service requests 24 x 7 (round the clock, 7 days a week), plus
- Unlimited call up to 100% call volume.
- Support devices running current Microsoft or Apple OS’s (based on product support lifecycle)
- Open a ticket with 3rd party vendors of business line application(s) and ISP connectivity when applicable
- Workstation/Laptop/Hand Held Hardware Support. (Corporate only or Home use if required for Corporate access)
- Windows based Workstation/Laptop (OS’s Supported: Microsoft Wndows, 7, 8 and 10)
- Apple Based Workstation/Laptop (OS’s Supported: Apple OSX)
- Mobile/Handheld devices (Mobile OS’s Supported: Apple, Android)
- Network connectivity Support and Wi-Fi Client setup (Internet Connectivity Only)
- Core application support, Microsoft, Adobe & Symantec.
- Email Client (Outlook & MAC Mail) and Microsoft Office Standard Suite. (Office 2007+), Office 365
- Server based Password resets (Documentation, access, and approval process supplied by you)
- Printer-related problems such as mapping, drivers and connectivity
- Spyware/Malware Protection Software (security) for all endpoints, Install and Manage Software Updates and Patches
We can provide you with onsite subject matter experts (SME) to make sure your issues and concerns about your healthcare and research technology services are addressed as you continue to be thrilled with CiDrep.