Clinical Informatics – Data Analytics Services
Solutions that provide insights to run your medical center, laboratory, hospital and physician office
In hospitals today, data is growing fast and arriving from many different areas, including individual electronic health records, labs and imaging modalities, physician notes, patient portal correspondence, insurance claims and finance. Studies have shown that over 80 percent of this data is unstructured—yet clinically relevant.
We have the expertise to design, build and implement powerful, easy-to-use informatics infrastructure for your practice.
CiDrep helps companies capture, aggregate, manage, integrate, map and analyze complex laboratory and clinically relevant data to improve research discovery and healthcare operational efficiency.
- Information and data aggregation that lead to meaningful towards permanent care.
- The integration of IT and clinical information department to create an Informatics Department.
- Development of Clinical Informatics solutions that support efficiency, care quality and mitigation of clinical information policies and governance risks for Electronic Patient Records.
- Collect and analyze a broad set of data from healthcare providers and patients to effectively detect, assess, and understand adverse events.
- Support many types of bioinformatics data analyses (routine and customized) that involve any types of Next Generation Sequences data produced from any sequencing platforms, and for any established pipeline or novel applications, then further work with you to implement cloud-based registries to house and manage your big data.
- Allow exchange of data between systems in your healthcare and clinical environments with many leading industry standards.
- Work with your teams to create standards that better optimize your patient care work-flow and delivery processes and get the most from your clinical software investments.