Imaging Informatics – Archiving Deployment & Implementation
Our capabilities includes deployment and implementations of Picture Archiving System, Radiology Information System, Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) solutions, Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) and cloud-based imaging solutions for department, enterprises and communities.
Currently, there are thousands of PACS (picture archiving and communication systems) installed in hospitals nationwide. While many are working well, some hospitals are beginning to experience problems: Not only are they losing medical records and experiencing gaps in the record keeping process, it’s also costing them an increasing amount of money to maintain the PACS. CiDrep, you can help hospitals develop a Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA) solution that delivers superior patient care and initiates cross-departmental collaboration that was restricted in the past.
Current Complications Many Hospitals Are Experiencing
• PACS do not allow hospitals to serve and accommodate other departments and specialties outside of radiology.
• When a PACS vendor change is required, the hospital is forced to halt certain operations to address the time consuming, costly change process. This can result in loss of important patient data and medical records.
How We Can Help – A Smart Choice: VNA Technology
We are sure that your hospital decision makers will have various concerns about the integrity and efficiency of a new strategy and our offerings. Partnering with CiDrep and creating a medical archiving system tailored to each institution’s needs have change the way our clients care for patients—now and into the future. A new VNA solution:
• Offers safety and security with multi-platform storage to accommodate terabytes of new patient and clinical data.
• Reduces costs by eliminating the need for a proprietary viewer and systems previously required by PACS vendors.
• Supports the rapid growth of medical-imaging data.
• Accelerates ROI by consolidating systems and migrating data.
• Enables data-sharing across multiple imaging applications, regardless of the location and operating system.
• Creates a central location for all medical documents.
• Promotes collaboration by medical professionals hospital-wide so that patients receive the best possible care.
• Delivers HIPAA-compliant technology.
Medical Display Solutions
Medical displays provide high-bright color display system with LED backlights, providing excellent image quality for confident diagnoses. Nio Color 3MP LED provides an effective display solution for a multitude of applications and modalities, including 3D PACS, 3D echo, ultrasound, orthopedic imaging, CAD, image fusion, nuclear medicine and PET.
Confident Color Reading
Equipped with high-bright LED backlights, Nio Color 3MP LED delivers excellent brightness and more shades of gray to detect subtle details more quickly. The unique front-of-screen sensor ensures you see consistent and precise images at all times for confident diagnoses.
On-demand Image Quality Check
The front-of-screen sensor on Nio Color 3MP LED, which works seamlessly with online MediCal QAWeb solution for automated Quality Assurance and on-demand calibration, makes sure you are viewing perfect DICOM images.
An Excellent Investment
Using energy-efficient LED backlights, Nio Color 3MP LED is as low in power consumption as it is high in brightness. Because it uses less power, the display produces less heat and requires less cooling, which impacts maintenance and operational costs.
Imaging and Radiology Technical Informatics Services
CiDrep’s Imaging Informatics Consulting Services are designed to connect productivity with care by increasing usability, enhancing performance, and optimizing a solution’s return on investment. We provides the platform flexibility to adapt new imaging data model as research needs change over time, to configure the imaging product (PACS, RIS, CVIS and VNA) to meet their specific research needs, to integrate data from multiple sources into one research registry, and to use powerful pattern recognition tools to gain a 360° view of patients’ diagnostic-quality images data
- For University Research and Academia
A service of CiDrep that supports academic innovation and implementation of imaging systems and solutions that clinicians can seamlessly access, view, and collaborate on their patients’ diagnostic-quality images that connect them with other clinical and translational investigators imaging systems for potential collaborations in medical imaging research.
- For Hospitals and Medical Centers
We support medical centers with expertise in study design, conventional and advanced medical imaging acquisition, image analysis, and data interpretation within the context of the patients’ record, meeting Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements for imaging…